Join our panel of experienced executives as they share their secrets on how to introduce complex products to existing manufacturing systems. Moving a product from one production facility to another or bringing a new product to first production run requires a multi-disciplinary, multi-dimensional process. Our panelists will reveal key drivers of that process that ensure rapid, cost-effective transition to high quality, volume manufacturing.
- Moderator: Andy McMillan, Chair of the Board of Advisors, Cirtronics
- Panelist: Tracey Wielinski, Senior Vice President, Quality, Regulatory and Clinical Affairs, Cytrellis Biosystems, Inc.
- Panelist: Steve Miller, Vice President of Product Development and Manufacturing, Convergent Dental
- Panelist: Larry Jasinski, CEO, ReWalk Robotics, Inc.
- Panelist: Adam Shayevitz, President and Strategic Sourcing Consultant, Strategic Sourcing Dynamics, LLC
- Name: Manufacturing Success: Five Secrets
- Track: Innovation Power Hour
- Date: Thursday, November 5th, 2020
- Time: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Visit our Virtual Booth
BIOMEDigital is a free two-day virtual event for the biomed industry, that’s being held in place of BIOMEDevice. We’re exhibiting both days via a virtual booth, and we’re hosting an expert panel webinar during the lunchtime Innovation Power Hour on the second day.