Updated on 8.14.20
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
If you visit our website, we automatically gather and store the following information about your visit so that we can track the use of our website in order to make improvements. The following information is stored and used in the aggregate:
- The IP address from which you access our website
- The name of the domain from which you access the internet
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our website
- The date and time you access our site
- The pages, files, documents and links that you request from our website
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked to this website
- Search criteria used to find information on the website
What are your data protection rights?
Cirtronics would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Cirtronics for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Cirtronics correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Cirtronics to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Cirtronics erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Cirtronics restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Cirtronics’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Cirtronics transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your device to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Understanding how you use our website.
- Remembering previously selected preferences.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of first-party and third-party cookies, however, our website uses:
- Necessary – Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions. The website cannot function properly without these cookies. Cirtronics uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences (i.e. cookie consent state for the current domain).
- Preferences – Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language.
- Statistics – Statistic cookies help us to understand how you interact with our website by collecting and reporting the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. This information is crucial to continuously improve our website usability and content.
How we manage cookies
See our Cookie Declaration for more detailed information about the cookies in use and your current state of consent.
Alternatively, you can set your browser not to accept cookies. The website allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Our website is integrated with some third-party applications. Below we explain why we use each application and provide more information on their respective privacy and cookie policies.
We use Google Analytics to better understand our website traffic and YouTube video embeds for ease of integrating video. By using these services, we are sharing information with Google when you visit our website. The web browser automatically sends certain information to Google, including the URL of the page you’re visiting and your IP address. Google may also set cookies on your browser or read cookies that are already there.
You can opt-out of the cookies used by Google on our website for statistics and/or marketing on our Cookie Declaration.
You can opt-out of HubSpot’s tracking of browsing history information by removing consent for the marketing cookies on the Cookie Declaration. You may also request a copy of your contact record data in HubSpot, as well as request the modification or deletion your data from HubSpot.
We use Emma to manage subscription, send marketing emails, track click-through rates, and visits to our websites from the Emma email mailings. If you complete a form on our website to be added to our email subscription list, your contact data (name, email, and subscription consent) will be added to our Emma account. Information on webpage visited from Emma emails are tracked with Google Analytics.
Emma uses various technologies to collect and store information, and this may include using cookies and similar tracking technologies, such as pixels and web beacons. For example, cookies allow Emma to collect information such as your IP address, browser, email client type and other similar details. Emma uses this information to measure the performance of the application and to provide analytics information and enhance the effectiveness of their services. Emma uses page tags (also known as web beacons) in the emails we send through their platform. When you receive and engage with marketing messages we send to you, web beacons track certain behavior such as whether the email sent was delivered and opened. Links within these emails are tracked to show individual recipient’s clicks. For more information, read Emma’s Privacy Notice and about Emma’s cookies and other tracking technologies in more detail in Emma’s Cookie Notice.
If You Send Us Personal Information
The website will only collect personal information which you knowingly and voluntarily provide (i.e. completing our contact forms). If you provide us with personal information, we will normally respond to your inquiry, request or order. We will never share your name or information outside Cirtronics Corporation unless you affirmatively authorize us to do so.
Information From Children
The website is a general audience site that is not designed nor intended to collect personal information from children under the age of 13. The website does not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13, and does not use such information if it discovers that it is has been provided. To respect the privacy of children and to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, children under the age of 13 should not provide any personal information on this Site.
We monitor network traffic to ensure that our site remains available to all users and to identify unauthorized attempts to access, upload or change information or otherwise cause damage. Unauthorized access is prohibited and punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
How to Contact Us
Or write to us at:
528 Rte. 13 South
Milford, NH 03055