Esop Logo

Back in 2002 Cirtronics instituted our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP, pronounced ”ee-sop”).

Our founder, Gerardine Ferlins, retains 60% ownership (making us a Woman Owned Small Business, WOSB), and our employees own the other 40% through Stock Ownership (

Each one of us is an employee owner, so each one of us is a direct stakeholder. As employee owners, we are truly invested in the success of our customers and of our company.

As a company, Cirtronics focuses on growing our people. We support professional development and internal transfers. This keeps employees challenged, and ensures their work is aligned with their interests. This translates into a dedicated and loyal workforce, with many employee-owners staying at Cirtronics for 15 years or more.

We recently became a Certified Employee-Owned company. Yet another feather in our employee-ownership cap!