Join our panel of experienced executives as they share their secrets on how to introduce complex products to existing manufacturing systems. Moving a product from one production facility to another or bringing a new product to first production run requires a multi-disciplinary, multi-dimensional process. Our panelists will reveal key drivers of that process that ensure rapid, cost-effective transition to high quality, volume manufacturing.
- Moderator: Andy McMillan, Chair of the Board of Advisors, Cirtronics
- Panelist: Larry Jasinski, CEO, ReWalk Robotics, Inc.
- Panelist: Molly Tibbets, Senior Director, Global Supply Chain Strategic Planning, iRobot
- Panelist: Adam Shayevitz, President and Strategic Sourcing Consultant, Strategic Sourcing Dynamics, LLC
- Name: Manufacturing Success: Five Secrets
- Time: Available On-Demand