This webinar was first aired late summer in partnership with Greenlight Guru and Sunrise Labs. Our expert panel discusses 5 key points to consider when transferring a medical device product from design (or design iteration) into production.
Design Transfer is often viewed as a one-time event. However, it should be an integral and ongoing part of the product development process, and should begin as early as possible.
During this informative presentation, Doug Browne, Director of Mechanical Engineering and Design Transfer at Sunrise Labs, and Ted Trask, Director of Corporate Quality Assurance/Regulatory Affairs at Cirtronics will share tips from their decades of real-world experience. They will discuss critical moments in the development journey where collaboration and communication lead to successful transfer of new medical products to full scale manufacturing.
Specifically this webinar will cover:
- Building successful relationships throughout the product design process
- Identifying and mitigating risks early
- DFx optimization including manufacturing, testability, serviceability and sustainability
- Creating a supply chain strategy based on Bill of Materials, scalability, and fluctuations
- The power of focusing on your strengths and working with trusted partners
Who should watch?
- Project and Product Managers
- Supply Chain and Operations Professionals and Management
- Medical Device Executives
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals and Management
- Quality Professionals and Management
- R&D Engineers and Management